Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 16A














In class, we've finished reviewing and offering criticism to other students who had also created webpages for the class. Afterwards, we had viewed a short presentation on 3D animation, which I am extremely interested in and am thinking to pursue a career in, as it is the main reason why I had chose this major. I was able to talk with this student before the presentation and learn a little more about the programs she had used and what it was like to do animation, as she is definitely more experienced than I was. I've created work in the past, but it was only something that I had done on my free time. I've created simple things, such as a teddy bear and a pair of diamonds.

 After the presentation, we were once again given a brief run-down on what the final exam would be like. A portion of the exam will be based on the presentation that we were given, which i'm prepared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment