Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 15A


I've made plenty of progress on my webpage. I have created a gallery section, as well as a "Meet the Team" and "Contact" addition. I've also created thumbnails for each item in the gallery and created cropped images of the team's avatars on instagram. The most difficult part of the creating the webpage so far would be the gallery. Although it was challenging, it was a "must" have for my project. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing, but it would also be a good place to display many of the panels and illustrations that this comic has to offer without overwhelming the user with images and making the page appear to be messy. Meet the team was also very difficult, as it was a little more challenging to keep their avatar icons all in line with each other as well as the text. I have a lot more to do, but i'm very pleased with the progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment