Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 15B













In class, I've received criticism from other students as well as my professor. Some of the criticism that I had received was


  • Make the gallery more apparent
  • Move character on the side into the body of the webpage
  • Too much edge tension with the wrapper
  • Complete rows in gallery
  • Outline around certain elements is unnecessary
  • Too many text characters in a line
  • Layout of page would be unique if it were similar to a comic
I agree with many of these criticisms, as all of them were an oversight on my part. Taking these into account, I'll be more cautious and keep these in mind when creating future webpages and projects in general. 
We've also went over some of the things that will be on our final exam. We've discussed the format of the test, as well as some of the things we should study and be aware of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment