Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 15 Outside of Class



Outside of class, I've finished creating my webpage. Overall, i'm very satisfied with the outcome as it was my first successful html webpage that I've created. Not only this, but I was able to add certain elements that were more challenging to add into my page such as a gallery. I believe I've done some unique things with my webpage that not many others had done also, which includes a scrolling element that follows the user. The project itself was pretty interesting, as I was able to create a webpage for a product that I was interested in. Using my knowledge with comics, I was able to create a webpage that I believe had delivered and had a very comic-esque feel to it. With the criticism that I will receive from other students, I will learn how to improve my webpage and overall coding skills for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment