Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week 11A


For our next project, we must create a basic webpage using HTML and CSS for a kickstarter project. We're allowed to choose any project we wanted to create a page out of, with the only rule being that a website does not already exist for it. Being a fan of comics and graphic novels, the three kickstarter projects that I've chosen were for creators starting their own series that do not currently have websites.
SpaceCooler
The first project that I had chose was "SpaceCooler". Overall, I enjoy the aesthetic and style of the pages that the author had shown in preview images. Following the space theme, I believe I could make a webpage that fits the theme of the comic. I've already came up with different ideas for the style of the page, and it is most likely the project that i'll choose to work with.
Alpha Red
The second project that I chose was "Alpha Red" which is another comic. Similar to "SpaceCooler", it also does not have its own webpage. The illustrations for this comic look amazing, and there are plenty of images shown that give me a good idea of the overall theme of the comic. Using this information, I could create a webpage that is consistent with the theme the artist chose to follow in his comic.
Tommy Gun Banshee
The last comic that I've chosen was "Tommy Gun Banshee". This project would possibly be the most fun to work on. Following the 1920's noir and Irish mob style in this comic, I believe I could create a very mysterious and gritty page. 1920's noir already has a certain style to it, which would make it fun to incorporate into my own project.

No comments:

Post a Comment